Tried, trusted, safe and effective, KY Jelly lubricant is excellent to use with sex toys and pelvic exercisers
KY is a water-based product so it safe to use with condoms and caps. KY really does enhance your intimate moments; it is clear, colourless and odourless. A top selling trusted favourite, as used by Healthcare professionals KY is the only sterile lubricant available on the market.
Because KY Jelly is sterile, it won't harbour bacteria so if you are prone to infections or particularly sensitive you should choose this safe and effective lubricant.
|SKU / Product Code||8366|
|Ingredients||Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Glucono Delta Lactone, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide|
|Lubricant Type||Water Based|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|5 star :|| |
|( 2 )|
We first bought it and then used it to break her anal cherry, which was when we found a little goes a *very* long way. First I coated some anal beads which were used to get some KY inside her to "ease the passage", then coated my condom.
KY made entry smooth and simple after that and stayed slippery throughout.
It's brilliant for sealing her nipple suckers too which swells her teats to double their normal size after 10 mins or so. KY keeps the suckers airtight so they stay on without losing suction.
If she's slightly (or probably even very) dry, this sorts it out.
It's water based so no issues if you ingest it.
Only strange thing is that it can take a few minutes to wash off - it seems to prefer staying on your skin! (Posted on 19 August 2013)
Please Help Others with your Product Review
Your opinion really counts here at Passion8 and it will help other people make good, well informed decisions on what they should buy.
We'd love it if you would share your opinions, both positive and negative.
Things you might like to tell us about:
- What the product is like (size, features and material)
- Who was the product bought for?
- How do you use it?
- Did you consider similar products and what attracted you to this product?
- We want to give you a voice, please share your thoughts to benefit others.
- Please do not use any HTML or links to other sites in your review.
- We want to hear your voice - so no copy and pasting from another site please.
- Spammers – We don’t want whatever it is you are peddling - we moderate all reviews and spam will not be published.