Discontinued - You Can No Longer Order This Product
DescriptionThe Story of O was originally published in France in 1954 - a Passion8 Erotic classic.
The Story of O is one of the foremost novels of the sadomasochistic subculture. This well-written and controversial novel by Pauline Reage is still a must-read.
It follows a fashion photographer in Paris, referred to only as "O", as she enters a world of dominance and submission. Her lover Ren takes her to a mysterious chateau, where she is "broken in" and taught the rules of being a love slave. She is to be used and abused and available at a moment's notice. She is to be shared with other men and women; she cannot cross her legs or ever close her mouth. She is forbidden from even wearing undergarments, far from being upset about her humiliation O revels in being treated in this manner."O" wants nothing more than to give herself up completely and belong totally in mind, body and soul to her master.
Even if S&M isn't your cup of tea, The Story of O is brilliantly written and still a fascinating read.
|SKU / Product Code||1424|
Find Similar Products In These Categories:
Please Help Others with your Product Review
Your opinion really counts here at Passion8 and it will help other people make good, well informed decisions on what they should buy.
We'd love it if you would share your opinions, both positive and negative.
Things you might like to tell us about:
- What the product is like (size, features and material)
- Who was the product bought for?
- How do you use it?
- Did you consider similar products and what attracted you to this product?
- We want to give you a voice, please share your thoughts to benefit others.
- Please do not use any HTML or links to other sites in your review.
- We want to hear your voice - so no copy and pasting from another site please.
- Spammers – We don’t want whatever it is you are peddling - we moderate all reviews and spam will not be published.